The Certificate in Gifted Education is designed to help educators develop the specialized knowledge and skills needed to recognize and respond to individual differences among gifted and talented students and to address the varying needs, interests and abilities of all students.
This program requires guided practice.
- A bachelor's degree or its recognized equivalent from an accredited institution
- A superior scholastic record, normally above a 3.0 GPA
- The ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) as demonstrated by academic performance and/or professional experience
- A Statement of Purpose that clearly indicates professional career goals and reasons for seeking the degree
- 2 letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission