Primarily online, the Master of Science in Geriatric Dentistry program includes online courses with weekly streaming video lectures, and requires the attendance of on-campus training sessions during the summer months. This program is intended for practicing dentists who want to gain knowledge in a range of geriatric dentistry issues.
- Learn how epidemiologic, sociologic, psychosocial factors impact oral health as people age
- Recognize common medical conditions and design a plan of action for older patients
- Acquire and interpret patient data as a means to diagnose and monitor disease progression
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Southern California is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationDoctorate Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Program requries a week-long on-site practical training experience.
- Applicants must have a DDS or equivalent.