Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Management
The online Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Management is a 12 credit hour program designed to prepare participants to better meet the needs of the rapidly aging and long-lived population through online coursework.
Competencies gained through the coursework will strengthen your understanding of management, quality, finance, strategic management and culture so that you are better positioned to facilitate transformational changes in order to achieve higher levels of quality within your organization.
- Financial Management of Long Term Care
- Strategic Management of Long Term Care
- Administration of Long Term Care
- Advanced Human Resource Management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.25
Out of State Rate:$444.25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,331.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,331.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students.
- Statement of Purpose
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.