Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from the University of South Dakota is designed for licensed RNs who have either an associate degree or diploma in nursing. USD offers several plans of study options for completing the program:
- Fast Track: 2 semester option (full time)
- Traditional Track: 4 semester option (part time)
- Progressive Track: 1 course a semester option (part time)
Graduates are prepared to seek out leadership positions in hospitals with Magnet Recognition.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$335.00
Out of State Rate:$335.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements. A minimum of 30 credit hours must be taken from USD.
- Unconditional admission to the USD (i.e. student does not hold probationary status)
- Graduate of a state Board of Nursing approved program required (Students who do not graduate from an ACEN or NLNAC accredited Associate Degree or Diploma Nursing Program will be evaluated on a case by case basis.)
- Active, unencumbered RN license to practice nursing
- A grade of C or above is required for all support and nursing coursework
- Complete application received by published deadlines
- Three references
- Clean criminal background check and drug screen
- Meets all RN-BSN admission criteria
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.