Master of Business Administration / International Business
To successfully buy, sell, and trade goods and services in the international market, it takes more than knowledge of statistics and numbers—it takes an understanding of finance across borders, in-depth comprehension of foreign economies, and sensitivity to cultural differences.
The International Business specialization of The University of Scranton's online MBA program gives you all of the above and more.
- Gain vital leadership skills to make sure your organization is equipped to compete effectively in the international market
- Develop both a macro- and micro-economic view of business functions in the global context
- Learn the nuts and bolts of supply chain management in other countries and across borders
- Explore how cultural differences can affect organizational behavior and operations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$965.00
Out of State Rate:$965.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,740.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,740.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Intent
- Three Letters of Reference
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.