The Human Resources Management specialization of the online MBA at the University of Scranton provides you with the comprehensive skills to accomplish just these tasks as well as to design and realize organizational goals.
The specialization consists of nine credit hours and allows you select three of four online HR degree courses within the MS in Human Resources Management SHRM-aligned (Society for Human Resource Management) curriculum.
You'll learn about:
- Employee recruitment and effective staffing
- Workplace learning and performance
- Employee and labor relations
- Reward strategies and systems
The University of Scranton MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management can help you take a leading role focusing on the human element of business. You'll learn effective decision making and planning, as well as how to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Official academic transcripts from every college/university attended
- GPA of 2.75
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Statement of Intent
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education