Master of Business Administration / Human Resources
The Human Resources specialization of the online MBA at the University of Scranton provides you with the comprehensive skills to accomplish just these tasks as well as to design and realize organizational goals.
The specialization consists of nine credit hours and allows you select three of four online HR degree courses within the MS in Human Resources SHRM-aligned (Society for Human Resource Management) curriculum.
You'll learn about:
- Employee recruitment and effective staffing
- Workplace learning and performance
- Employee and labor relations
- Reward strategies and systems
The University of Scranton MBA with a specialization in Human Resources can help you take a leading role focusing on the human element of business. You'll learn effective decision making and planning, as well as how to improve individual and organizational performance.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$965.00
Out of State Rate:$965.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,740.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,740.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Intent
- Three Letters of Reference
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.