Master of Business Administration / Accounting
University of Scranton
The University of Scranton MBA with a specialization in Accounting combines the broad, ethical, and sustainable business foundations of our MBA degree with the ability to leverage accounting-based insights as a means of solving business problems. Each specialization course is designed to provide students a deep understanding of the accounting profession and enhance their ability to effectively navigate reporting, departmental, and operational decisions, while opening him or her up to new and exciting accounting careers. These graduate level classes will help students to harness technology and business to help them excel in both marketing and economics. This graduate program is more than a resume builder; it is to help advance your career.
The topics covered include:
- Accounting for Management
- Accounting Integration and Configuration
- International Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Research
- Accounting Communications
- Accounting Ethics: The Foundation of the Profession
- Financial Reporting Fraud: Detection & Prevention
- Occupational Fraud & Abuse
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Concepts of Leadership
- Financial Management Marketing
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Intent
- Three Letters of Reference
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online masters and certificate programs.
You can choose online master's programs in accounting, business administration, health administration, health informatics and human resources. In addition, The University of Scranton offers online graduate certificates.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly-credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.