Master of Science in Educational Administration
The Master of Science in Educational Administration is ideal for teachers who want to assume administrative leadership positions.
- Demonstrate effective techniques for staff supervision and development
- Integrate local, state and national law, directives and education policies
- Manage facilities and equipment
- Execute financial responsibilities
- Organize instruction, students and staff
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$510.00
Out of State Rate:$510.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,890.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,890.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold a valid instructional or educational specialist certificate
- Copy of current teacher certification OR letter of confirmation for uncertified private or parochial teachers
- Statement of Intent
- Official transcripts from every university attended
- Three letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.