Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction
University of Scranton
The online Curriculum and Instruction degree is designed for teachers who want to enhance their instructional effectiveness and advance their careers.
- Utilize technology for student learning and teacher tasks
- Integrate, encourage and effectively respond to both special education and gifted students
- Provide reading and language arts education in content areas
- Expand group processes to encourage discovery learning
- Adapt and expand a range of instructional skills
- Understand and utilize alternative educational tests and measures
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
- Must hold a valid instructional or educational specialist certificate
- Copy of current teacher certification OR letter of confirmation for uncertified private or parochial teachers
- Statement of Intent
- Official transcripts from every university attended
- Three letters of recommendation
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online masters and certificate programs.
You can choose online master's programs in accounting, business administration, health administration, health informatics and human resources. In addition, The University of Scranton offers online graduate certificates.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly-credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.