Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning
University of Scranton
To help secure your position—and possibly increase your pay—in the booming ERP field, The University of Scranton offers an online, graduate-level Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning without the need to enter into a formal MBA program.
This four-course program is offered in conjunction with SAP, the world's largest ERP software company.
From the flexibility from your home, without any disruption to your career, you can earn a graduate-level ERP certificate from a highly ranked, accredited university. Here is how our online Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning program will take your career to the next level:
- Gain proficiency in the configuration, utilization, and strategic application of ERP software across a wide range of business functions
- Learn the ins and outs of the ERP software by SAP, the world's leading provider of ERP and related applications
- Employ your knowledge of ERP systems in any software environment
- Enhance your managerial and technical skill sets
The certificate curriculum focuses on key business units such as operations, finance, and procurement within an enterprise resource planning system. No SAP software experience is required.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Must have an accredited bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Three or more years of professional work experience
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online masters and certificate programs.
You can choose online master's programs in accounting, business administration, health administration, health informatics and human resources. In addition, The University of Scranton offers online graduate certificates.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly-credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.