The University of Saint Mary online MSN program will give you the latest knowledge and the highly respected credentials you need to help take the next step in your nursing career today.
- Choose from two specializations: Nurse Educator and Nurse Administrator
- Clinical hours completed where you work
- Curriculum and clinical options designed to transfer into doctoral programs
- Online convenience with no residency requirements
- Education founded on well-rounded principles
Must be a licensed nurse and hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a baccalaureate nursing program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The school must also be a regionally accredited institution. Admission checklist includes: official school transcripts; letters of recommendation; essay or personal statement.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission