The CCNE-accredited online RN-BSN program at the University of Saint Mary (USM) offers registered nurses the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing while actively working. You'll build upon your existing knowledge and skills through rigorous, in-depth courses on health assessment, pathophysiology, research, palliative care, and community health.
- 100% convenient online format
- Complete in as little as 12 months
- Accredited by the CCNE
- No residency required
A cornerstone of the USM online RN to BSN degree is a focus on the student, along with 24/7 support to help you reach your career goals with an attractive credential. USM is there every step of the way, helping you to succeed, giving you confidence, removing barriers, and eliminating the uncertanties of returning to school.
This bachelor completion program requires 128 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 28 credits
- Proof of a valid RN license, issued in the United States, and a copy of each nursing license that you hold
- Minimum college grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate online application and nursing supplemental admission application
- Reference form
- Academic Honesty Agreement
- Official transcripts from all colleges and nursing programs attended
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission