Offering online flexibility, the Master of Science in Chemistry offers chemists and professionals in the scientific community an opportunity to broaden skills and knowledge. Students have the opportunity to interact with peers as they delve into chemical concepts and research methods. Courses in chemistry include studies in organic, inorganic, biochemistry, and more. Thesis and non-thesis options are available.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, in chemistry or in a closely related discipline
- Science GPA of 2.8 or higher, or completion of six credits in the chemistry graduate program with grades of B- or better
- Prerequisites in chemistry and science related undergraduate courses or necessary experience
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education