The online Master of Science in Biochemistry degree program from the University of Saint Joseph focuses on coursework in both biology and chemistry. Tailored to the working professional, this degree is ideal for advanced careers in medicine, allied health, veterinary and pharmaceutical industries. Students can choose to complete either the thesis or non-thesis option.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution in biochemistry or a closely related discipline
- A science GPA of 2.8 or higher, or completion of six credits in the biochemistry graduate program with grades of B- or better
- Prerequisites in chemistry, physics and calculus coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate transcript
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education