The online Master of Prevention Science develops the skills and knowledge necessary for students to become professional and ethical prevention specialists.
Degree topics include:
- Foundations in prevention science
- Prevention across the lifespan
- Program implementation, and evaluation
- Strategic planning and evaluation
- Cultural, social, and diversity issues
This curriculum is specifically designed for individuals interested in pursuing the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium’s Certified Prevention Specialist (IC & RC CPS) credential.
A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent, or higher from a regionally accredited institution. Submit the transcript from your last degree-granting institution. Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission