The online Master of Science in Health Services Administration program provides a broad foundation in health services administration to prepare future leaders in the field. The fully online program allows working professionals to balance coursework and demanding careers, so they can complete their degrees while working. Students can choose an area to specialize in from the two concentrations offered: applied gerontology and long-term care administration.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate degree
- Standardized test scores may be required
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges