Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
In the online RN to BSN degree program from the University of North Georgia, students expand their foundation in the arts and sciences as they study advanced topics in nursing and health care services. The curriculum provides an understanding of the theoretical and practical foundations of advanced nursing care, nursing practices, and responsibilities in advanced roles and leadership roles in nursing. Additionally, students have the potential to develop their understanding of the role of nursing in the community in order to better understand the contextual care they give.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$278.33
Out of State Rate:$278.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $245
- Tech Fee (per semester): $75
- Institutional Fee (per semester): 225
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing sequence curriculum: 27 credits
- An ASN or diploma in nursing prior to start of the RN-BSN program
- Unconditional acceptance to UNG
- Completion of all required core courses with a 'C' or higher prior to the start of the program
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or above on all courses and all degrees accepted at UNG
- Current RN Licensure required in the state of Georgia prior to November 1st of the first year of the program
- Admission will be offered provisionally pending: receipt of all required clinical documentation within the specified time frame, and successful completion of ASN program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.