The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of North Florida gives registered nurses the opportunity to take their careers to new heights. Using the principles of community and public health nursing, students work in partnership with a local community agency on a project that is applicable to the current workplace and promotes health within the population. Coursework builds upon existing nursing knowledge and skills, exploring topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Ethics
- Leadership/Management in Nursing
- Perspectives in Chronicity
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: minimum of 30 credits
- Active license to practice registered nursing in the applicant's state of residence
- Nursing degree from a nationally accredited nursing program
- Sixty (60) semester hours of coursework with the satisfaction of UNF requirements OR an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree from a Florida public institution
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.80
- Completion of all BSN nursing prerequisite courses with no grade lower than "C"
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges