The online Master of Social Work prepares students to serve as an advanced generalist social worker through classwork and intensive on-campus lab experiences.
Students completing this degree will be equipped with skills, such as:
- knowledge of highly developed social work concepts and theories
- outstanding analytical, statistical and evaluation skills
- enhanced communication skills needed for social work practice, management or program development
- in-depth understanding of social systems
- increased insight into the roles social workers play
Graduates will be prepared to seek upper-level/administrative or direct practice opportunities in private practice, hospitals, or in city, county, state and federal government agencies
- Must have completed a Bachelor of Social Work degree from a CSWE-accredited program
- GPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Twice during the program, you will spend 5 to 6 days on the UND campus in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission