The online MBA with a concentration in Business Analytics from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington is designed for students who want to become qualified management analysts. Courses focus on descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics while teaching students how to access and analyze data to generate informative, actionable reports. Students will examine statistical inference as applied to management decision making and develop skills for implementing statistical analysis in real situations.
You will also learn:
- Prescriptive analytics modeling techniques for optimization, simulation, and decision making
- Techniques and algorithms from statistical and machine learning disciplines
- Programming foundations, application development, and how to integrate applications with business operations
In addition to the Business Analytics courses, the curriculum includes MBA courses that will deepen knowledge in general business operational areas, including business law, accounting, information analysis, business analysis, operations management, economics, corporate finance, marketing, strategic management, and more.
- Two years of work experience
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- CGPA of 3.0
- A GMAT or GRE, which is waived if you have:
- Five years of managerial work experience
- GPA of 3.2
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges