The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte provides the associate degree or diploma-prepared registered nurse an opportunity to earn their BSN. Building on students' existing nursing knowledge and skills, the curriculum explores topics such as:
- Issues in Cultural Health
- Health Assessment
- Information Technology in Healthcare
- Community Health Nursing
- Leadership in Nursing Practice
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must possess a current, unencumbered RN license.
- Pre-RN-to-BSN coursework for applicants still needing to complete general education requirements is available online.