The online MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship prepares students for success as aspiring business leaders by providing the skills and confidence needed to make their businesses successful. The program features targeted electives, faculty mentorships, and networking opportunities which are used together to help students develop the skills, resources, and connections they will need to develop their business ideas.
Courses teach students how to apply core principles to their own business plans, giving them the skills needed to identify potentially lucrative and financially viable enterprise opportunities. In this online Entrepreneurship degree, they will also learn to refine and develop their strategies to secure funding and learn how to expand their initial business visions over time.
Graduates will find expanded opportunities for professionals in various entrepreneurship-related roles, including:
- Founders who begin startup companies
- Funders or Venture Capitalists who help startups begin and grow
- Corporate Innovators who promote efficiency and generate innovative new ways to do business
- Early Executives who help young companies operate more efficiently and learn how to start their own futures
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Interview, Essay/Writing Sample
- Students must complete two in-person Summits – immersive experiences held on campus and in cities around the world.
- GMAT/GRE waiver available to students with 5+ years of professional experience