The online MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill prepares students for success as aspiring business leaders by providing the skills and confidence needed to make their businesses successful. The program features targeted electives, faculty mentorships, and networking opportunities which are used together to help students develop the skills, resources, and connections they will need to develop their business ideas. Courses teach students how to apply core principles to their own business plans, giving them the skills needed to identify potentially lucrative and financially viable enterprise opportunities. They will also learn to refine and develop their strategies to secure funding and learn how to expand their initial business visions over time.
Graduates will find expanded opportunities for professionals in various entrepreneurship-related roles, including:
- Founders who begin startup companies
- Funders or Venture Capitalists who help startups begin and grow
- Corporate Innovators who promote efficiency and generate innovative new ways to do business
- Early Executives who help young companies operate more efficiently and learn how to start their own futures
- Resume or CV
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendations
- Must have a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are required for those with 6 or fewer years of professional experience
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic Exam Score for Non-native English Speakers
Required global immersions are held quarterly, allowing students to travel to major cities all over the world for intensive, weekend-long learning experiences.
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges