The online MBA with a concentration in Project Management builds on an already established career as a project manager or project team member to prepare students for advanced careers. The program also prepares you to pursue further credentials in the project management area, including the knowledge and skills required for the Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification exam or the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam. Courses focus on developing critical methodologies for managing projects and successfully interacting with organizational processes in business environments.
You will take courses in:
- Project Management
- Cases in Applied Project Management
- Leadership and Team Building
In addition, students complete core MBA topics that will provide training in the theory and practice of business management, including leadership, accounting, global business, finance, and ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally-accredited US based institution
- GPA of at least 2.5
- At least 4 years of responsibility in professional or entrepreneurial positions OR GMAT score of 450 or higher, OR membership in Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Acceptable GRE or MAT score may be substituted for GMAT with approval of the MBA Admissions Committee
- International students must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges