University of North Alabama offers an online MBA with a concentration in Health Care Management. This program develops knowledge of policies, procedures, and standards to help meet the growing demand for management at medical facilities.
Courses may include:
- Issues in Health Care Management
- Strategic Planning for Health Care Management
- Marketing for Health Care Management
MBA courses provide training in the theory and practice of business management. This includes topics such as leadership, management, accounting, global business, and ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- 2.5 minimum GPA
- Resume, detailing professional experience
- GMAT/GRE or MAT scores, if applicable
- TOEFL/IETLS, if applicable
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges