University of North Alabama offers an online MBA with a concentration in Health Care Management. This program develops knowledge of policies, procedures, and standards to help meet the growing demand for management at medical facilities.
Courses may include:
- Issues in Health Care Management
- Strategic Planning for Health Care Management
- Marketing for Health Care Management
MBA courses provide training in the theory and practice of business management. This includes topics such as leadership, management, accounting, global business, and ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally-accredited US based institution
- GPA of at least 2.5
- At least 4 years of responsibility in professional or entrepreneurial positions OR GMAT score of 450 or higher, OR membership in Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Acceptable GRE or MAT score may be substituted for GMAT with approval of the MBA Admissions Committee
- International students must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges