Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Post DNP to PhD)
University of Nevada-Las Vegas
The online PhD in Nursing (Post DNP to PhD) degree program from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas enables professionals who have a DNP degree to expand their research skills. Students learn to:
- Provide leadership in the advancement of nursing as an academic and practice discipline and in political processes that affect health care
- Conduct original research that generates new knowledge
- Develop, implement, and evaluate innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- A DNP from accredited schools of nursing.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) in your master’s degree program, and have a "B" or better in a graduate research and a graduate statistics course.
- Current RN licensure in U.S. or country of residence.
- Official transcripts from all university level education.
- Statement of purpose.
- Current resume or vita.
- Two samples of written work.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities