The Master's degree in Family Financial Planning is for individuals who wish to learn financial strategies to support life passions and ambitions.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
Participating schools include:
- Iowa State University
- Montana State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Nebraska-Lincoln is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students will need to choose and apply at a single home university. Requirements may vary.