The Certificate in Grassland Management provides current and future grassland professionals a well-rounded curriculum that focuses on conservation, utilization, and sustainability of managed grassland systems.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
Participating schools include:
- Kansas State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Students will need to choose and apply at a single home university. Requirements may vary, but typically include:
- Application form specific to the university
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission