The Certificate in Floriculture & Nursery Management program develops students' knowledge of plant function during crop production by focusing on the following topics:
- Ornamental herbaceous and woody plants
- Plant nutrition and physiology
- Business and pest management
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
Participating schools include:
- Kansas State University
- North Carolina State University at Raleigh
- Texas Tech University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students will need to choose and apply at a single home university.