University of Nebraska – Lincoln offers an online Doctor of Education in Educational Administration degree, with a specialization in P-12. This program is available online, offered specifically for those who are seeking experience as a superintendent. The degree enables students to develop their practical skills and processes for district-level leadership.
Students are required to attend three on-campus seminars during the first, second, and third summer terms of enrollment.
- A master's degree
- 3.00 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale
- GRE scores
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all previous schools
- Three samples of writing or research
- Personal vita or resume
- Copy of current administrative certificate
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission