Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Mount Olive is designed to expand the registered nurse's clinical skills through a foundation in the liberal arts, sciences, and humanities, preparing them for leadership roles and career advancement. Graduates possess a solid understanding of:
- Principles of Leadership in Nursing
- Healthcare Law & Ethics
- Health Policy & Issues in Nursing
- Family, Community, and Population-Based Care
- Nursing Theory
- Applied Statistics for Nursing
- Nursing Research Methodology
- Research and Scholarship of Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$430.00
Out of State Rate:$430.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 126 credits for completion, including up to 96 transfer credits.
- RN to BSM major: 36 credits
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Active and unencumbered RN license that is recognized by the State of NC and other compact states*
- Have the ability to obtain official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.