The Education Specialist degree in Instructional Leadership is fully online through the University of Montevallo. The curriculum develops leadership skills and engages students in studies of school law and public policy to foster positive change and a positive learning culture. Leaders need to equip their students with practices and ability to develop further, and this program is committed to that education.
- Official transcripts with Master's Degree posted
- Copy of Alabama Class A Instructional Leadership teaching certificate, or equivalent
- Official experience form verifying three years of administration experience
- Criminal background check
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges