The online MSN / Family Nurse Practitioner degree program from the University of Mobile is designed to be a faith-based experience that prepares students to manage care for families, including adults, childbearing women, and children, in a variety of primary care settings. Courses cover topics such as:
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Quality & Safety in Healthcare Systems
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Ethics for Advanced Nursing Practice
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Criminal Background Check, Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- An on-campus intensive experience is required once per semester.
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have an unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the US state or territory where the student will complete clinical experiences.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must submit health history, record of required immunizations, and AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Certification.
Colorado, Louisiana, New York