University of Mobile offers an online Master of Arts in Education degree. Students will take courses in strategies for the inclusive classroom, history of education, curriculum development, and more. The Early Childhood track prepares students for careers by teaching on issues with early childhood and effective practices for teaching them.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Regionally or Nationally accredited institution
- Bachelor’s Degree posted transcript GPA must be a 2.75 or higher
- TWO (2) Official Transcripts from ALL institutions attended (required before end of 1st semester)
- B level teacher certification in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or both
- Fingerprint Clearance (required 1st Semester and before observing in any classroom)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges