Master of Science in Nursing / Leadership in Nursing & Healthcare Systems
The online MSN / Leadership in Nursing & Healthcare Systems degree program from the University of Missouri-Columbia prepares students to manage clinical efforts, provide leadership, and engage in creative and entrepreneurial opportunities across health care settings. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Principles of epidemiology
- Management of patient care services
- Health care financial management
- Developing and evaluating health programs
- Managing quality
- Safety and performance outcomes
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$444.60
Out of State Rate:$444.60
Additional Fees :$2,031.00
Fees Overview :
- Clinical Course Fee (per clinical credit): $203.10
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,702.80
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$16,702.80
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree nursing from a program accredited by a national organization responsible for nursing accreditation and by the Higher Learning Commission.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse.
- Admission to this program requires GRE scores if your GPA is below 3.3. If you have not taken the GRE in the past five years, now is the time to do so.
- Successful completion of a graduate-level statistics course
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal Statement
- Some campus visits are required
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.