Master of Educational Leadership
Get the degree you deserve
The online master’s degree in PK–12 educational leadership and administration from MU offers opportunities for professional growth in school and district leadership. If you want to be an effective, responsive, courageous and professional leader in education, this may be the degree for you.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,632.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,632.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Much of your course work will be online, but some courses have on-campus weekend sessions three or four times a semester.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.