Master of Education in Special Education / Learning & Instruction: Gifted Education
Get the degree you deserve
The online master’s degree in gifted education from MU will help you truly see what gifted and talented students need from their learning experience. If you want your classroom to be the most effectual and dynamic place it can be, this may be the degree for you.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,225.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,225.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.