Master of Education in Learning, Teaching & Curriculum / Learning & Instruction: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Get the degree you deserve
A master’s in TESOL from MU can help you advance your career in contexts where English is taught as a second or foreign language. If you are a teacher and want to help non-native speakers tap the possibilities offered by the English language, this may be the program for you.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,447.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,447.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.