Master of Education in Learning, Teaching & Curriculum / Learning & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
Get the degree you deserve
The online master’s degree in early childhood education from MU can help you better design, implement and evaluate educational services for children from birth through age 8, especially those with special needs and those with challenging behaviors. If you want to advance or recharge your teaching career, this may be the degree for you.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$470.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,225.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,115.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.