Certification Preparation in Gifted Education Missouri Certification
This online program was designed to meet the needs of practicing teachers who already have initial teacher certification and are seeking Missouri certification in gifted education.
The gifted courses in this program encompass all competencies required by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) for Missouri gifted certification.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,112.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,112.50
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal data sheet
- Statement of purpose (500 words) summarizing your professional goals, including career objectives, research interests, your motivation for graduate work and anything else you feel is important
- Letter of intent briefly and clearly stating your interest
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.