Certification Preparation in Gifted Education Missouri Certification
University of Missouri - College of Education - Graduate
This online program was designed to meet the needs of practicing teachers who already have initial teacher certification and are seeking Missouri certification in gifted education.
The gifted courses in this program encompass all competencies required by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) for Missouri gifted certification.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal data sheet
- Statement of purpose (500 words) summarizing your professional goals, including career objectives, research interests, your motivation for graduate work and anything else you feel is important
- Letter of intent briefly and clearly stating your interest
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
More than 30 online master’s degrees, education specialist options and certification preparation programs are at your fingertips with the University of Missouri College of Education. Our online programs are taught by the same faculty who teach on-campus and they are leading researchers in teaching and learning, positive behavior support, educational technologies, counseling, special education, at-risk program development, autism and school and district leadership. In fact, Mizzou was the first public university in the nation to establish a college specifically for the preparation of teachers. Our faculty use technology in new and exciting ways and we offer programs that long-serving teachers seek to enhance their classroom outcomes. Educators also turn to Mizzou to advance their careers to become school and district administrators. As an online student seeking your master’s, ed specialist or certificate, you will have access to the University of Missouri library resources, online portfolios, Blackboard course support, technical assistance and a dedicated team of online student service professionals ready to help you throughout your program. It takes dedicated educators like you who are seeking to improve your credentials to enhance our nation’s education system and we invite you to come learn with us online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.