University of Minnesota – Twin Cities campus offers an online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. The coursework is offered online with two on-campus experiences. Students will learn to advance their skills in business which helps make connections and further networks. The curriculum mixes business fundamentals and industry-specific electives, allowing students to tailor their educations to their career interests and broaden their skill sets. You will learn about diverse perspectives, and the international business community which includes economics, cultures, and business practices from around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Two years of full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE
- A waiver is available for those with a GPA of 3.2 or 6 years of professional full-time work experience
- Personal statement essay
- Three professional references
- Current resume
- International applicants must submit score(s) from the TOEFL or IELTS
This program requires two on-campus experiences.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission