The online Bachelor of Science in Sport and Recreation Management is ideal for transfer students with AS or AAS degrees, incoming freshman, and people currently working in the field of business. Courses provide experiential learning projects and real-world case studies and scenarios to prepare students for the field. Graduate are ready for careers with professional, collegiate, and community sport organizations.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission