The online Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship provides students with opportunities to advance to positions of leadership upon graduation, building rewarding careers as small business owners or by working for others. Courses help students learn and refine a broad range of skills including opportunity recognition, applied creativity, small business finance, and business plan and strategy development, along with providing real-life experiences. Faculty guides students and provides a sound base of theoretical knowledge and a strong grasp of how to approach problems and opportunities.
- This degree requires 120 credits for completion
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Grade Point Average (minimum 2.0 or above preferred)
- ACT/SAT test scores (minimum 21 ACT or SAT equivalent)
- Other indicators of academic potential
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission