Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Michigan-Flint is designed for the student who is a graduate of a state-approved nursing program and already holds a license to practice as an RN. Coursework builds upon students' existing knowledge and skills, exploring topics such as:
- Gerontological Nursing
- Nursing Theory and Research
- Issues and Trends in Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Leadership and Management for RNs
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$382.60
Out of State Rate:$419.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $5,523
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $6,069
- Mandatory Fee (per semester): $216
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Required curriculum: 45 credits
- Completion of an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA (4.0 scale) in ADN program
- Official transcripts
- Proof of RN licensure
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check
- Signed Clinical Student Disclosure Statement and Essential Abilities/Honor Code Pledge Form
- Meet immunization and health requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.