Master of Science in Nursing
University of Michigan-Flint
The online MSN degree program from the University of Michigan-Flint prepares students to become highly qualified nurse practitioners with the knowledge and skills to provide exceptional primary healthcare as well as educate and lead other nursing professionals. Graduates of the program possess strong foundations for doctoral degree pursuit and are equipped to advance their careers by sitting for the Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university with an overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the United States
- Three or more credits in college-level Chemistry with grade of “C” or better
- Three or more credits in college-level Statistics with grade of “C” or better
If you are an out-of-state student intending to enroll in an online program, please contact the school to verify the status of UM-Flint with your state.
University of Michigan, Flint, was founded in 1956 as Flint College on a commitment to bring a quality Michigan education to Flint and the surrounding area. In 1971, a year after official accreditation, the U-M Board of Regents officially changed the name of the institution to the University of Michigan-Flint.
U-M Flint offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificates from the following colleges and schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Education & Human Services
- School of Health Professions & Studies
- School of Management
- School of Nursing
Certain degrees and certificates at all levels are available in completely online formats through the department of Extended Learning.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.