Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from the University of Michigan-Flint prepares students to become highly qualified nurse practitioners with the knowledge and skills to provide exceptional primary healthcare as well as educate and lead other nursing professionals. Graduates of the program possess strong foundations for doctoral degree pursuit and are equipped to advance their careers by sitting for the Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$601.25
Out of State Rate:$900.25
Additional Fees :$396.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $50
- Technology Fee (per semester): $49
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,857.25
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$44,508.25
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university with an overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the United States
- Three or more credits in college-level Chemistry with grade of “C” or better
- Three or more credits in college-level Statistics with grade of “C” or better
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
If you are an out-of-state student intending to enroll in an online program, please contact the school to verify the status of UM-Flint with your state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.