Offered by UMass Lowell’s Manning School of Business through the Division of Online and Continuing Education, this master’s degree program is available entirely online — providing a convenient format for busy professionals who may be juggling work and family responsibilities.
Taught by world class faculty from the Manning School of Business Finance Department, courses in this graduate degree program allow students to pursue in-depth study in topics such as portfolio management, global financial markets, financial risk management and investment analysis.
- UMass Lowell's Robert J. Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. This is the highest level of business school accreditation an institution can achieve in the United States.
- UMass Lowell’s online programs have won numerous national awards for excellence.
- You can complete this degree entirely online.
- Must have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a final cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Statement of purpose/essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Official test scores for the GMAT, with a minimum score of 500 (waived for undergraduates with a GPA of 3.5 or higher from an AACSB-accredited undergraduate program)
- TOEFL for international students
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education