More than at any other time, corporations are upgrading their existing security systems or contracting with private firms to secure their facilities and provide worker protection.
- Personnel working in the areas of public safety, security management, and law enforcement;
- Executives in corporations responsible for overseeing in-house security programs; and
- Information technology professionals.
Criminal justice students interested in enhancing their future career prospects may also benefit from this program by broadening their studies to encompass security within private industry.
- First – Rate Faculty
- Commitment to the Student Experience
- Flexibility and convenience
- A high school diploma or GED is required
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education