More than at any other time, corporations are upgrading their existing security systems or contracting with private firms to secure their facilities and provide worker protection.
- Personnel working in the areas of public safety, security management, and law enforcement;
- Executives in corporations responsible for overseeing in-house security programs; and
- Information technology professionals.
Criminal justice students interested in enhancing their future career prospects may also benefit from this program by broadening their studies to encompass security within private industry.
- First – Rate Faculty
- Commitment to the Student Experience
- Flexibility and convenience
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Massachusetts-Lowell is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score