Graduate Certificate in Clinical Pathology
University of Massachusetts-Lowell - School of Health & Environment - Graduate
The online Graduate Certificate in Clinical Pathology is a unique program that was developed for medical laboratory personnel, medical professionals, nurses, and people working in the pharmaceutical industry who are interested in expanding and updating their knowledge in clinical pathology. Personnel employed in the biomedical device and biotechnology industries are another population of students who benefit from this certificate program.
- Outstanding faculty
- Flexibility and convenience
- Combines the theoretical and technical knowledge of human anatomy and physiology, genetics, clinical chemistry, immunology, microbiology, hematology, histocompatibility, cellular pathology and other fields as they pertain to the diagnosis, monitoring, and prevention of disease
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own. Current UML students that move their residence to one of these states should contact Catherine_Hamilton@uml.edu in Online and Continuing Education to determine their eligibility to continue their program of study.
The College of Health Sciences at UMass Lowell has a long tradition of excellence in teaching, research and community service that reaches across disciplines, throughout Massachusetts and beyond. It is this excellence that gives students an edge to solve today's monumental health and environmental problems that face the world. Every day, our students are given educational opportunities that allow them to learn while accomplishing health-oriented community service.
The college mission is to:
- Promote health of individuals
- Families and populations in a diverse global society through excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service
- Community and health care industry partnerships enable experiential learning activities to enhance the education of health care professionals and scientists
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.