University of Massachusetts-Lowell - Francis College of Engineering-Graduate
Master of Science in Engineering Management
UMass Lowell has a national reputation as a respected provider of high-quality engineering education at all levels through the doctorate. In response to popular demand, UMass Lowell's Francis College of Engineering is now offering its traditional Master's Degree in Engineering Management in an online format for qualified students.
- UMass Lowell has a strong national reputation for high-quality engineering degree programs.
- UMass Lowell was a pioneer in online education and has been offering online programs worldwide for over 20 years.
- Three concentration areas allow professionals from a variety of industries to customize their program of study around their professional interests.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$575.00
Out of State Rate:$575.00
Additional Fees :$320.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
- First Year Graduate Student Services Fee: $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,145.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,145.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
A BS degree in any engineering or science discipline, or in Industrial Management or Operations Research. A GPA of 3.0. Students with industrial or management experience and a bachelor's degree in another area can be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Three letters of recommendation. Statement of purpose.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.