University of Massachusetts-Lowell - College of Sciences-Undergraduate
Certificate in Data/Telecommunications
The UMass Lowell online Certificate Program in Data/Telecommunications trains participants for positions as entry-level network administrators, LAN technicians, and system analysts responsible for networking functions in large or small companies.
- Flexibility and Convenience
- Committed to student learning
- Many of the courses in this certificate program can be applied towards the A.S. or B.S. Degree in Information Technology
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$375.00
Out of State Rate:$375.00
Additional Fees :$60.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per Semester): $30
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,685.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,685.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts of all college, university, or post-secondary schools attended and course descriptions
- Official high school transcripts or its equivalent, from applicants with no previous college/university experience
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.